March 16, 2021 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
NWSID is thrilled to have host Andonian Rugs back for our virtual March meeting to talk about some of their more high end options, custom options, and how to discuss with your clients the way that quality relates to cost.
- Different types of rug marking on the market: hand knotted, hooked, machine, etc
- How design and fabrication translate to cost
- Are all materials created equal?
- Types of rugs that Andonian and other showrooms may sell
- How to approach creating a truly custom rug if you don’t see one already made for a project
- Current lead times
- How to present high end rugs to your clients
- A case study for sourcing rugs with Andonian
… and more!
** due to a late invitation, we’ll extend early bird pricing through Sunday, March 14th **