Join NWSID Seattle and guest bartender, board member Wendy Phillips for virtual conversation and cocktails as we wind down the week
Featuring: BINGO! (download your free Bingo card to play along here: mfbc.us/m/qb5rxc)
Pick up or order your ingredients advance, and mix along with us!
TOOLS & INGREDIENTS:
- 1 large glass
- Ice cubes
- 1 light beer
- 1 fresh lime, juiced. Reserve remnant for rim
- 4 oz. Clamato juice
- A few dashes of hot sauce
- A few dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- A few pinches of black pepper
- Splash of green olive juice
- Sprinkle of coarse salt
- Pinch or two of Tajin (Mexican seasoning), plus extra for rim
- Pour all ingredients into a pitcher. Stir thoroughly.
- Take a small dish and pour a small amount of the Mexican seasoning around the edge of the plate.
- Rub lime remnant around rim of glass. Flipping the glass upside-down rub the top into the seasoning on the dish.
- Pour ice into the glass. Fill with pre-mixed beverage. Enjoy!