July 31, 2020 @ 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Join NWSID Seattle and guest bartender, new board president Pam Melin for virtual conversation and cocktails as we wind down the week.
Pam’s Refreshing Mojito
Pick up or order your ingredients advance, and mix along with us!
- 10 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) white rum
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons simple syrup or granulated sugar
- club soda
- Muddle your mint. Comine your mint, rum, lime juice, and sweetener in a glass. Then use a cocktail muddler to gently muddle the mint a bit so that those fresh minty flavors get released. (Try to avoid muddling the mint so much that it breaks up into million pieces.)
- Fill glass with ice. Leave a bit of room at the top.
- Top with club soda and stir. Top the glass with a good splash of club soda, and give it a stir.
- Then garnish. Add a few leaves of mint or slice of lime to the top of the glass and enjoy!